Happy 12-12-12! Are you doing anything special in your classes? What will you be doing at 12:12 p.m. today? If you are on your computer, take a screenshot for fun.
Here's some quick writing prompts you can use in your class today:
1. Some say the world is going to end today (yikes!). Some say it will end next Friday on 12-21-12. What do YOU think?
2. How many things in our culture (or world, really) are related to the number 12? For example, we have the 12 days of Christmas. What else can you come up with?
3. Is today significant to you or is it just another day?
4. What will you say to people tomorrow who think the world is ending today?
5. Research the number 12. Why is it special?
Need more ideas? Download my FREE 2012 Creative Writing Exercises HERE. Though many are pertaining to the New Year, you can adapt them for use today, as well.
Have a great day! See you tomorrow...maybe! (Just kidding on the maybe.)