The Hunger Games Teaching Unit Updates
Do you teach The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins? If so, you'll want to check out my newly-updated teaching unit!
My best-selling Hunger Games Teaching Unit digital download now includes the following files:
• Common Core Standards chart with alignment to my lessons
• Added even more to my discussion questions
• Updated my Settings, Theme, Symbolism, and Map of Panem file to include new information provided by TheCapitol.pn
• Included a separate Teacher's Guide to the Setting file
• New organization/structure and pages added to the Student Survival Pack
• Newly updated Teacher's Guide to the Student Survival Pack
• Included a sneak peek at some of my new Katniss Character Analysis handouts
• Added the Additional Symbolism file
Those who order the CD will automatically have these updates. Those who purchased my digital unit will want to re-download the file (free) by logging on to their TpT purchases page and reactivating the file. Then you have 24 hours to download it again.
I have appreciated everyone's feedback on my unit; your suggestions have helped me make some great improvements and I love hearing of your success stories! Remember to send me any links to stories, pictures, or websites that show your students/class/school (or student work) so I can showcase them on my page. :)
Thanks so much for your continued support of your fellow teachers on TeachersPayTeachers.com! It's such a wonderful way to help one another in a profession that gets more demanding each year.